We deliver peace of mind during the home inspection process.
Are you looking to buy a house?
IWe’re in real estate, so we know how stressful it can be to find the right home. We love helping people find the right home. We provide an inspection to give them peace-of-mind before they make such a big investment.
You won’t have to worry about ever picking up that phone call from your Realtor saying there are issues with the property you were going to purchase. Never stress over costly repairs or buying a house that isn’t what it seems! You can rest assured that our team at [company] will take care all your inspection needs.
10 reasons to get a home inspection, even if you’re on a tight budget.
1. Peace of Mind – This is the number one reason to have a home inspection. You can feel confident about buying your home knowing that it has been inspected by professionals and that any potential problems are identified.
2. Safety – A home inspector will look for safety hazards such as frayed wiring, lead paint, and structural damage that could cause accidents or injuries down the road.
3. Avoid costly repairs later. It is possible to avoid expensive repairs by catching problems early with a home inspection. Termite damage, roof leaks and faulty plumbing problems can all be addressed before they become more costly and more difficult.
4. Hidden costs – Sometimes a great deal on house can quickly turn into a nightmare when you consider the cost of repairs necessary to bring it up-to-code. A home inspector will identify these hidden costs so you know exactly what you’re getting into before making an offer on a property.
5. The biggest decision you will ever make is buying a house. That’s why it’s important to get a home inspection before making an offer.
A home inspection can provide valuable information about the condition and systems of a home. This allows the buyer to see what repairs, costs, and maintenance the home will need over time. If the buyer isn’t satisfied with the results of the inspection, they have one last chance to withdraw their offer to purchase.
You can be sure that there won’t be any surprises after you buy your new home by getting a thorough inspection. You’ll know exactly what needs attention – and what doesn’t – so you can budget for repairs accordingly. Plus, our inspectors are highly experienced and will provide you with an in-depth report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can identify safety issues such as radon, carbon monoxide and mold. Make sure that your home-buying contract states that should such hazards be detected, you have the option to cancel the offer to buy. This is not only for your own protection but also for the protection of future occupants of your new house.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. Don’t let yourself or anyone else get hurt by these hazardous conditions because they were never tested for in the first place. Protect yourself and others with this simple test! It could save lives
7. Make sure you have your dream home inspected for illegal additions and installations before you buy it. These could affect the value of the house as well as its insurability and tax status. It is better to be informed about these issues before you buy.
8. A home inspection is one of the most important steps in the buying process. By getting a professional home inspection, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into before you buy. A home inspection is even more important if you are buying an “as is” property.
At Scharf Inspections, we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to make the best decision for your family. We offer comprehensive home inspections, which include a review and report on the property’s condition. We also have a team of specialists who can help you remedy any issues that are found during the inspection.
9. Find out about safety issues.
That’s why it’s important to have a home inspection done before you buy. A home inspector will look for any and all potential problems with the property so that you know what you’re getting into. It is not a good idea to buy a home only to find out that it needs repairs that cost thousands of dollars. This costly error can be avoided by having a home inspector. It is an important step in the process and should not be ignored. It’s more than just finding out what needs fixing, it’s about learning more about your future home. A professional inspector will inspect every inch of your home and give you a detailed report. They can even help you prioritize which repairs should take place first so that you can get started right away! Don’t waste your time worrying about any issues with your soon to be dream home. Let us handle all the work! We offer free inspections to ensure our customers have peace of mind about their homes. You won’t have to worry anymore because we will tell you everything that needs fixing before closing day arrives! We can help you avoid costly surprises after you move into your new home.
10. Get a pest inspection along with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause major problems in your home. If left untreated, they can damage the structure of your home, as well as contaminate it with harmful bacteria. Termites are one of the most common pests that people deal with on a daily basis. They are responsible for approximately five billion dollars worth of damage each year. Don’t allow pests and insects to ruin your property. Call us today to schedule an inspection or visit our site to learn more about how you can protect your family against these dangerous creatures.
You’re about to buy a house. Do you know what your inspector is going to find?
A home inspection is the best way to protect yourself from buying a home with major issues that can cost thousands of dollars in repairs. You and your agent can also learn more about the property so that you are prepared for negotiations.
The average person spends less time looking at houses before making an offer. That means they miss out on many important details that could come back and bite them later down the road if not discovered during a thorough inspection by a professional inspector like us! We are professionals who can see beyond what you see and will give you the assurance that your new home is in good condition before you sign any paperwork or hand over any money. Don’t risk losing thousands of dollars because you didn’t get this done!
5170 Golden Foothill ParkwayEl Dorado Hills California 95762United States
About El Dorado Hills
El Dorado Hills (El Dorado, Spanish for "The Golden") is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in El Dorado County, California, 22 miles (35 km) east of the state capital of Sacramento. The population was 42,108 at the 2010 census, up from 18,016 at the 2000 census. This growth is a combination of population increase within the 2000 CDP boundaries and expansion of the boundaries. The area of EDH was expanded from 17.9 square miles (46 km2) in 2000 to 48.606 square miles (125.89 km2) in 2010.El Dorado Hills residents and businesses are most closely affiliated with El Dorado County, a generally rural area. El Dorado County is part of the Sacramento Metropolitan Area because it is socially and economically integrated with the much larger Sacramento County and especially the city of Folsom.
Neighborhoods in El Dorado Hills, California
36 Handles Public House, Arroyo Vista, Bar J Ranch, Beach Hut Deli, Bella Terra Park, Broadstone, Browns Ravine Recreation Area, Creekside Greens Park, Crescent Ridge Village, Crown Village, District Ice Rink, El Dorado Hills Community Park, El Dorado Hills Community Services District, El Dorado Hills Town Center, Four Seasons at El Dorado Hills
Things to do in El Dorado Hills, California
Our Newest Profiles